OK, about my blog...
I'm going to keep doing what I do, but I'm going to be a little bit more aware of some of the things I say. I'm still going to be "me", but because people who don't know me, read my blog (from cyberspace??) I'm going to be a bit more sensitive to that. Will I quit posting about V8 juice? NOPE! But, I probably won't be posting about politics. Not that I even like politics. Just posting more about the family, etc. I'll post about me too! hehehe. I changed my title too. I'll probably change it again. I can't change the web address, but I can change the header. Just again, because as I meet new people in GA, they don't realize that I'm kidding about the fact I'm magnificent. Elijah's home now from his first day of school, gotta run!

posted under |

1 comments:

Bethany said...

You can remove your blog from the main blog rolls so less random people in cyper space are reading it.

Newer Post Older Post Home

About Me

My photo
I am a Christian, Wife, Lover and Mother of five.

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

MY CURRENT SCRAPBOOK

Since I don't have all the time I used to to scrapbook, this is my online version. Eventually when I print my photos, I can come back here and copy that stats.

I still do scrapbook, but mostly for writing articles. I will post those pages sometimes. You can always see my work and read my articles at www.Scrapjazz.com

Recent Comments