


My wedding anniversary is quickly approaching. 10 years. Only 9 months away! I've been picking out new rings for me and I've been thinking about renewing our vows. Something cheap. Nice dress, but at a park or something. I'd like to rent a DJ though. You all know how much I love to dance.. I'd like Chad to perform the ceremony, but I don't really know anything about renewing vows. Any thoughts or is it all just a little girl's dream? Both of these rings go together to make set. They have an optional plain band which is on the top. I kindof like ALL the diamonds though. Yellow gold for me, of course. I'd love to buy David a new ring, but I just don't think Integrity work would allow him to take care of it.
These rings are called "estate" style. I've noticed a trend that these are the type of rings I gravitate towards. I can't wait to get a new ring set!
Forgot to add: I have been feeling the baby move. Some people think it's impossible, but I know what I feel!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Blog Archive
-
▼
2006
(118)
-
▼
August
(27)
- Another one of Elsa! This layout is old, but I j...
- The kids did GREAT at the dentist. No cavities, no...
- Here's the hair I want when I renew my vows. Curly...
- Elijah has been in school almost a month and has h...
- Elsa turns 2 photos.Not the most flattering of pho...
- YAY! Doodlebug put some of my lo's up on their web...
- Here is the layout I did yesterday in a frame for ...
- I am not kidding you, I am praising the LORD right...
- A Woman and a Fork(stolen from Mary Larson's blog)...
- So far, I am LOVING Tuesdays. Brianna is off to sc...
- Don't be dull... be dazzling!Last night I was orde...
- They're here.....My Maternity leather pants are HE...
- BruxismElijah slept with us last night and it was ...
- I had lunch with Jenn today after my dr. appt. She...
- Crib set with fun fuzzy and ric rac trimThe over ...
- DAVID... Master of the Universe! Awesome man! He g...
- Guess what? David is painting my scrapbook room! I...
- T This will look awesome with my new leather pants...
- Have you ever seen a belly so big? I'm only 14 wks...
- Recently I chatted with a friend about my thought ...
- My wedding anniversary is quickly approaching. 10 ...
- Inflamatory Breast CancerHey guys... There is a vi...
- No title
- Elijah was running around like a scary man yesterd...
- Don't my girls look like me? Look at these photos!...
- Elijah LOVED his first day of school. He ran home ...
- OK, about my blog...I'm going to keep doing what I...
-
▼
August
(27)
Powered by Blogger.
MY CURRENT SCRAPBOOK
Since I don't have all the time I used to to scrapbook, this is my online version. Eventually when I print my photos, I can come back here and copy that stats.
I still do scrapbook, but mostly for writing articles. I will post those pages sometimes. You can always see my work and read my articles at www.Scrapjazz.com
I still do scrapbook, but mostly for writing articles. I will post those pages sometimes. You can always see my work and read my articles at www.Scrapjazz.com

4 comments:
Hey! Pretty rings. :) Wow, 10 years... This year is 10 years for us, in fact it's only about 3 months away!! No renewing vows (vows my dear Maegan, vows), maybe some new carpet though!! How's that for some hot anniversary gift givin'????
Hey! Pretty rings. :) Wow, 10 years... This year is 10 years for us, in fact it's only about 3 months away!! No renewing of vows here (vows my dear Maegan, vows), maybe some new carpet though!! How's that for some hot anniversary gift givin'????
Hey! The are beautiful rings! Nishan and I are thinking about renewing ours on our 15th Anniversary, which is in 2 years! Hard to believe it has gone by so fast! If we do, we are going to have it at Bernhiem Forrest, it has lovely gardens! We would both like to have a renewal, for all the family that couldn't be there for our wedding! Happy early Anniversary!
P.S. Awwww! Don't let anyone tell say you didn't feel the baby move, I was only 13 weeks when I KNOW I started feeling Emma and Ethan! I am so excited for you, and your belly is beautiful!
Post a Comment