Recently I chatted with a friend about my thought life. It's not so good. I've been paranoid and struggling with anxiety pretty bad. Well, I was supposed to make a "cram card" of scriptures to read when in dispair. I forgot. Yesterday, TWO times I saw the same scripture at different locations. The scripture was so good for me. I wanted to add it to my cram card. So, I woke up this morning prepared to make my card. I went back to my friends email and in fact, she had emailed me the exact same scripture! Why do things always happen in 3's? Maybe there is strength in the # 3. A triangle is one of the strongest structures, it has 3 sides. The trinity-3!

"Finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable - if anything is excellent or praiseworthy -think about such things." Phil 4:8

I'm going to print it out on cardstock in context Phil 4:6-8.

posted under |

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home

About Me

My photo
I am a Christian, Wife, Lover and Mother of five.

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

MY CURRENT SCRAPBOOK

Since I don't have all the time I used to to scrapbook, this is my online version. Eventually when I print my photos, I can come back here and copy that stats.

I still do scrapbook, but mostly for writing articles. I will post those pages sometimes. You can always see my work and read my articles at www.Scrapjazz.com

Recent Comments