I am not kidding you, I am praising the LORD right now. Homeschooling went smooth today!Thursday and Monday were ROUGH. Maybe it helped to get Brianna out of the house yesterday! My headaches are BACK!! I'm going to get my RX filled tonight and we'll see if it works. Guess what? We have a babysitter for care group and........... A DATE NIGHT! We get to go out and be a couple once a month! I feel so blessed. I feel like I'm going to cry. Yep, I think I'm gonna. I feel like such a MOM and teacher lately, my headaches don't make me feel much of anything but like a LOSER! I'm glad to be out of the house once a month and be able to just be ME with no responsibilities. To SMILE at David and laugh. Oh, yep, here comes the tears. Gotta go.

posted under |

1 comments:

Bethany said...

Hope you had a fun date night.

This is a really great page. Love it.

Newer Post Older Post Home

About Me

My photo
I am a Christian, Wife, Lover and Mother of five.

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

MY CURRENT SCRAPBOOK

Since I don't have all the time I used to to scrapbook, this is my online version. Eventually when I print my photos, I can come back here and copy that stats.

I still do scrapbook, but mostly for writing articles. I will post those pages sometimes. You can always see my work and read my articles at www.Scrapjazz.com

Recent Comments