Here are the circles I painted! The room is a mess~ still being worked on/in.
This layout matches my room perfectly!

I SCRAPBOOKED yesterday! I got these two layouts done as well as the "zoom zoom" one below. I have one more layout to complete and then I can take a break! I'm applying for some DT work, so If I get hired, I won't be taking a break for long~but, I'll be compensated.
Sometimes I'll go a long time without feeling the baby move~ it's normal. Sometimes I forget I'm pregnant and I lean over in my chair to get something off of the floor. Well, at that time, the baby reminds me that he/she is there by moving up a storm, like I'm squishing it or something. "STOP MOM YOU'RE GOING TO CRUSH ME!" hehehe. I am 17 wks now. The baby is about 5in. long and weighs 5 ounces.
The first layout is for my scrapbook room! It's going to go into a frame. I've got one more to do of David and I to frame for the wall. It mathces my room perfectly.
The second layout is using the new doodlebug fall line.



3 comments:
You know Maegan, as talented as you are, I am surprised people haven't asked you to create scrapbooking layouts for them for a fee. Some of us just don't have the creative talent, time, or(like me)are just clueless when it comes to scrapbooking! Anything artistically created is a hot commodoty...even if it were just to commemorate special events, such as a childs birth, or a wedding, ect, I am sure many people would love to have a layout you created for them! (You have an awsome portfolio of your work!)
I am so jelaous of your room. VERY COOL. Love your scrapbooking too. I miss being at the store and scrapping near you so I could have a little of your talent rub off. HEE HEE. You are great at this!!! Great pages.
Maegan,
YOUR ROOM IS STUNNING!
I LOVE IT!!
Your layout is PERFECT.
I am so inspired.
~jane
Post a Comment