Bruxism
Elijah slept with us last night and it was terrible. That boy grinded his teeth all night long. An advocate for all things dental, I made it my responsibility to "stay up" and stop him/wake him every time he started grinding again. I'm exhausted this morning and I've done some research on the internet. They say it's common from ages 5-6. They say it should go away and not to worry unless Elijah complains about jaw/head/toothache. They said it can be caused by stress, or crooked teeth. I'm going to check his teeth today when he gets home to check for chipping of the enamel. I remember grinding my teeth as a child, and I did eventually grow out of it. I'll take him to the dentist in September.

David took me to IKEA last night and they were out of stock of what I went for. I found some nice consolation prizes though. One of which they got their metal magazine racks back in stock - something I've been wanting more of since last year. Can't wait to post pics.

posted under |

1 comments:

Bethany said...

I still grind my teeth. Had TMJ and I don't know how many times they have put sealants on my back molars...I just grind them off.

Newer Post Older Post Home

About Me

My photo
I am a Christian, Wife, Lover and Mother of five.

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

MY CURRENT SCRAPBOOK

Since I don't have all the time I used to to scrapbook, this is my online version. Eventually when I print my photos, I can come back here and copy that stats.

I still do scrapbook, but mostly for writing articles. I will post those pages sometimes. You can always see my work and read my articles at www.Scrapjazz.com

Recent Comments