Crib set with fun fuzzy and ric rac trim
The over zealous BUSY room. Just look at the crib set, ok?


I found a pair of Large maternity leather pants!! They're only $18 BIN. I haven't bought them yet, I'm waiting to hear back from the seller to make sure that they're boot cut. They look the part, but I just want to make sure.

I painted my bubbles in my scraproom yesterday! I can't wait to show you. I'm going nuts I'm so excited.

I've been days without a severe headache. God is blessing me. I found the problems: napping, irregular sleep schedule, sleeping too much. Since I've been waking up earlier and NOT napping my headaches are not as bad. I still get them and probably always will, but for the last few days, they've been manageable. I'm just so happy.

I turn 16 weeks tomorrow. I feel the baby move "now and then". Mostly when I try to sleep at night. It feels like a goldfish under my bellybutton. I've found a new love V8 fusion. It's yummy, and it has fruit in it too! My drs appt is tomorrow morning... THEN, I schedule my ultrasound! Yippee! I want to start decorating the nursery, but I have to wait to find out what I'm having. If it's a boy, I'm going to ROCK the nursery with the above theme. Elijah and the baby will share a room and I'm going to paint a mural.

I'm not going to use those curtains, lamp, border and wallhangings, etc. I'm going to make it a little bit more classy and big boyish. Elijah already has a blue and lime green room with lime green curtains and that bold blue/teal comforter. Kindof surfer room, with stripes. This crib set will match perfectly IF I have a boy... If it's a girl, she'll just use Elsa's old set and share a room with Elsa.

DAVID is so amazing!! He went to the school I wanted Brianna to get in (enrichment classes) an hour early to wait in line to get her into the classes I wanted. 2 classes had only 1 spot left, 1 class had only 2 spots left. He was the 7th person in line, and I was nervous. But, she got in all classes. Thank you, Lord. Thank you, David. Here is her schedule every Tuesday until January.

You'll notice that these are all classes I could teach her myself (except Spanish). I don't care if I can do it myself, I wanted her to get out of the house and learn from others.

8 am Home Ec Projects to include, but not limited to: making invitations,floral arranging,candle making, candy molding, quilting, cake decorating, meal planning, thrifty shopping, planning a party and MORE!

9 am Writing with Purpose Goals of this course are to see students develop the abilities to: Think and communicate clearly through writing; write with formality; develop properly-structured, logical paragraphs; write under the pressure of time; edit a paper; write a 5-paragraph essay. Homework assigned.

10 am Spanish

11 am Bible class about Jesus Study John using the kids precept Bible study.

12 Lunch

1pm Art Portfolio Exploring artist’s motives and methods through history. Students will use 3-D drawing techniques, watercolor & acrylic painting and much more! Students will be expected to learn art vocabulary and do some minor research on the period of history and/or the various techniques covered. Students will build a portfolio of work by the end of the semester. Basic principles covered will be: basic color theory, 1 & 2 point perspective drawing, painting (acrylics & watercolor), and elements of design.

2 pm I pick her up

Alright, starting school now. bye

posted under |

1 comments:

elizabeth said...

ka-yute nursery!!!

great blog.

emma81399 on sj :)

Newer Post Older Post Home

About Me

My photo
I am a Christian, Wife, Lover and Mother of five.

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

MY CURRENT SCRAPBOOK

Since I don't have all the time I used to to scrapbook, this is my online version. Eventually when I print my photos, I can come back here and copy that stats.

I still do scrapbook, but mostly for writing articles. I will post those pages sometimes. You can always see my work and read my articles at www.Scrapjazz.com

Recent Comments