Don't my girls look like me?

Look at these photos! Both are of me. Haven't changed much with the party photo! I love the "leg in the air" part. Look at the skirt the girl is wearing in the background... it's still in style.

posted under |

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do I ever see Elsa in that first pic! I couldn't believe it.
Hope you feeling better too :)

Anonymous said...

maegan - you were at our house in greenbrier when the top picture was taken. we just got rid of those gold wing chairs not too long ago. I think it was for one of the boys birthday's. you certainly look like elsa in that picture.
va

Anonymous said...

YES! Your girls look exactly like you!!!

Anonymous said...

YES! Your girls look exactly like you!!!

Anonymous said...

YES! Your girls look exactly like you!!!

Newer Post Older Post Home

About Me

My photo
I am a Christian, Wife, Lover and Mother of five.

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

MY CURRENT SCRAPBOOK

Since I don't have all the time I used to to scrapbook, this is my online version. Eventually when I print my photos, I can come back here and copy that stats.

I still do scrapbook, but mostly for writing articles. I will post those pages sometimes. You can always see my work and read my articles at www.Scrapjazz.com

Recent Comments