
Elijah LOVED his first day of school. He ran home happy and older. He already made some boy friends and he even remembered their names to tell me about them. He was most excited about outside playtime but he really loved it altogether. I cried in the morning when he left but when he came home, I knew that I made the right decision.
He was excited to go to bed last night so he could wake up early for school.
We watched King Kong yesterday. I won't let my kids watch it. It has the words "G D" in it a lot. Other than that, I didn't see any issues. The cussing is in the beginning of the movie mostly, you could call your kids in for the coolest part of the movie though... The coolest part is when Kong fights the dinosaurs. It lasts about 10-20 min and it's really cool. The movie is looooong too. 3 hours! It's obvious that it's the same director as LOTR too. I thought that was cool.
Brianna is swimming in the deep end without water wings. She just kindof taught herself although she could work on her technique. She just "doggy paddles" for now.
If you think about it, pray for me. I'm on my 6th day of headaches. Medications are not working and it's making me not be able to do a lot of things.
Today I went to walmart. When I got home and started unpacking the van, Elsa walked ahead of me, went into the house, and locked the deadbolt. The deadbolt we don't have a key to. I stayed outside forever (trying to get her to unlock the door) before I decided to check the back door. It's never unlocked, but it was today. I got overheated, and here I am with a horrible headache. I'm supposed to be at Jenn's pool right now. Sorry, Jenn! It was really scary at first since I was sweating, the milk was sweating and Elsa was inside unattended. I prayed and it all worked out! Well, except the pool.
Feel like trying a new snack? Try Cheetos brand ALL NATURAL white cheddar cheetos. They're really yummy! The cheetos are really thin too, like pretzel sticks. For some reason, it makes them taste better being thinner. Maybe it's that extra cheese is on it because it's thinner, you get more cheese? Ah, the aerodynamics of cheetos... THAT'S what my blog should be about! hehehe. Just kidding.

1 comments:
Hey!
Sorry about the delay in posting.....I was out of town for a week, at a Bible study retreat! It was awesome! However, with the packing before, and the packing after, and the kids starting school this past Monday....it has been a whirlwind around here! I just enjoy being able to keep up with the family...seeing how you are all doing, and how the kids are growing! My Hannah started 5th grade, and I was in tears! She is growing up to fast for me! This is her last year in Elementary school.....i am bummed! I can relate to the difficult feelings of motherhood, and public school! Your a great mom Meagan, and it is wonderful to see it through your post!
Post a Comment