
They're here.....
My Maternity leather pants are HERE! They fit great and they're nice and long for boots! $22 total from ebay!
The new Doodlebug is HERE! I've already created 2 layouts using the new stuff. So exciting! $0 from ebay... priceless! hehehe.
My Simple Scrapbooks Magazine $50 check is here! David said I can do whatever I want with it. I want to buy steak. But, I think it'll just go in the bank! I also want Rancho Grande from VA. I got the check for them using a layout of mine! So, basically free money & FAME! hehehe.
The kids REALLY enjoyed Chuck E Cheese last night. I was doing fine until I got overheated and we had to leave. Just in time though, we were about to run out of tokens. I still get nauseated at night. My doppler goes back on Monday! BYE-BYE! I'll miss it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Blog Archive
-
▼
2006
(118)
-
▼
August
(27)
- Another one of Elsa! This layout is old, but I j...
- The kids did GREAT at the dentist. No cavities, no...
- Here's the hair I want when I renew my vows. Curly...
- Elijah has been in school almost a month and has h...
- Elsa turns 2 photos.Not the most flattering of pho...
- YAY! Doodlebug put some of my lo's up on their web...
- Here is the layout I did yesterday in a frame for ...
- I am not kidding you, I am praising the LORD right...
- A Woman and a Fork(stolen from Mary Larson's blog)...
- So far, I am LOVING Tuesdays. Brianna is off to sc...
- Don't be dull... be dazzling!Last night I was orde...
- They're here.....My Maternity leather pants are HE...
- BruxismElijah slept with us last night and it was ...
- I had lunch with Jenn today after my dr. appt. She...
- Crib set with fun fuzzy and ric rac trimThe over ...
- DAVID... Master of the Universe! Awesome man! He g...
- Guess what? David is painting my scrapbook room! I...
- T This will look awesome with my new leather pants...
- Have you ever seen a belly so big? I'm only 14 wks...
- Recently I chatted with a friend about my thought ...
- My wedding anniversary is quickly approaching. 10 ...
- Inflamatory Breast CancerHey guys... There is a vi...
- No title
- Elijah was running around like a scary man yesterd...
- Don't my girls look like me? Look at these photos!...
- Elijah LOVED his first day of school. He ran home ...
- OK, about my blog...I'm going to keep doing what I...
-
▼
August
(27)
Powered by Blogger.
MY CURRENT SCRAPBOOK
Since I don't have all the time I used to to scrapbook, this is my online version. Eventually when I print my photos, I can come back here and copy that stats.
I still do scrapbook, but mostly for writing articles. I will post those pages sometimes. You can always see my work and read my articles at www.Scrapjazz.com
I still do scrapbook, but mostly for writing articles. I will post those pages sometimes. You can always see my work and read my articles at www.Scrapjazz.com

1 comments:
what issue is your layout in?
would like to see it...
denise
Post a Comment