Guess what? David is painting my scrapbook room! It has to be done by tomorrow night for homeschooling Monday. I've been looking at dresses online, there are some cute ones for renewing my vows. Here is the style and color I like. Kindof Greek looking. NO princess hair and jewelry though. I want a loose upsweep like the Greek's used to do. This picture kindof looks like the lady is wearing a nightgown. But, just look at the style. I can wear a bra too. That's important since I'm having a baby around Feb. 1st. My anniversary is only 2.5 months after that. I'm excited to get the kids dressed up too. Look at the painting, that's the kind of hairstyle I want. Loose. The girl, of course.

posted under |

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OK, so are you guys really renewing your vows? Is there going to be some kind of cermenoy?

Anonymous said...

OK, so are you guys really renewing your vows? Is there going to be some kind of cermenoy?

Anonymous said...

OK, so are you guys really renewing your vows? Is there going to be some kind of cermenoy?

Newer Post Older Post Home

About Me

My photo
I am a Christian, Wife, Lover and Mother of five.

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

MY CURRENT SCRAPBOOK

Since I don't have all the time I used to to scrapbook, this is my online version. Eventually when I print my photos, I can come back here and copy that stats.

I still do scrapbook, but mostly for writing articles. I will post those pages sometimes. You can always see my work and read my articles at www.Scrapjazz.com

Recent Comments