Don't be dull... be dazzling!
Last night I was ordering my dad's present, and I noticed that the website I was ordering from offered my longtime want... a bedazzler!! I know most of you thought I was joking, but those who really know me, know how much I love BLING! I can't wait for my bedazzler to come in. I'm going to bedazzle my jeans! I want to bedazzle my leather pants, but I think I'll wait. I'm going to bedazzle my life! hehehe. Just kidding. I also ordered Rachael Ray's 30 min. cookbook for only $5.95. I love her show (I used to watch it at grama's) and I think I'll love her cookbook. I've been tired of the "same 'ol" dinners lately.

I "found" $20 in my wallet yesterday! How cool is that? I have no idea why it was there, but I was glad.

For Denise; I will be in the Dec/Jan. issue of SS.

posted under |

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for letting me know...can't wait to see it...

Newer Post Older Post Home

About Me

My photo
I am a Christian, Wife, Lover and Mother of five.

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

MY CURRENT SCRAPBOOK

Since I don't have all the time I used to to scrapbook, this is my online version. Eventually when I print my photos, I can come back here and copy that stats.

I still do scrapbook, but mostly for writing articles. I will post those pages sometimes. You can always see my work and read my articles at www.Scrapjazz.com

Recent Comments