Here is the pair of matching pjs I bought for Elsa and the new baby.

Here is the layout I told you about. If you look in the left hand corner, there is the baby book that matches it all! There is also 2 super soft baby blankets to match too. Hopefully they will become the blankies. The theme is little pink flowers. A lot of the stuff says, "Thank Heaven for little girls," on it too. Thank Heaven indeed.

posted under |

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE IT! Can't wait to see this cute baby girl.

Love ya!
Jenn :)

Anonymous said...

Greetings Young One. Nice nose job on your son. You can tell me he fell from some monkey bars but I know your rage, I know your anger and im guessing he didnt fall at all now did he? Im just playing Young One. HOHO! I know you wont post this on your thingy here but if you have not figured out who I am exactly then email me, Icerolose@hotmail.com to find out more.

Ronda said...

Everything is just adorable! Pink is so precious!

Anonymous said...

ooo look at all that pink!!! sweet!!

Newer Post Older Post Home

About Me

My photo
I am a Christian, Wife, Lover and Mother of five.

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

MY CURRENT SCRAPBOOK

Since I don't have all the time I used to to scrapbook, this is my online version. Eventually when I print my photos, I can come back here and copy that stats.

I still do scrapbook, but mostly for writing articles. I will post those pages sometimes. You can always see my work and read my articles at www.Scrapjazz.com

Recent Comments