David has been saying the name Arabela a lot. He calls the baby that. He told the kids that's her name. So I guess now, that's the name. I still have much time to change it though. There was a time when I loved the name. I don't know why it's not so fab to me anymore. Maybe it's people's responses. Some love it, others think it's a mouth full. It IS a mouth full. I'd be more likely to call her Bela as a toddler. Although, I'd always introduce her as Arabela. Picture this:

"And here are my kids; The oldest is brianna, she's 8. Elijah is 5 and this is Elsa. The smallest is Arabela."

"Here are my girls; Brianna, Arabela and Elsa is the wild one."

"Bela was naughty in class today."

"Brianna and Bela, Elijah and Elsa."

"Arabela and Elsa share a room."

If only I could come up with a middle name to match the other girls. Nazlie is fab, David loves it, but it doesn't match the other girls.

Brianna Noelle
Elsa Gisele (ja-zell)
Bela Nazlie (naz-lee)

Hmmmmm, maybe it does go. I've got the "N" from Brianna's and the "z" sound from Elsa's.

posted under |

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Naming is such a big thing huh. It can be really hard. I am running out of boy names. HEE HEE. I still have my girly name...if I ever get one. If not I gotta start praying for some boy names. HEE HEE. Good luck deciding. I am sure it will be perfect in the end.

Newer Post Older Post Home

About Me

My photo
I am a Christian, Wife, Lover and Mother of five.

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

MY CURRENT SCRAPBOOK

Since I don't have all the time I used to to scrapbook, this is my online version. Eventually when I print my photos, I can come back here and copy that stats.

I still do scrapbook, but mostly for writing articles. I will post those pages sometimes. You can always see my work and read my articles at www.Scrapjazz.com

Recent Comments