She works HARD for some money! So Hard for some money! She works hard for her money so you better treat her right! Sing with me now, "I work hard for my money...."

hehehe! Just a little Maegan humor for you.
THere is something fantastic about working! I love the sense of accomplishment when I finish an article, album, whatever. I haven't written my article for the mag yet, but I've got all my ducks in a row! Feels great. I haven't finished my doodlebug assignment yet, but my ducks are ready! Feels great. I made $40 off ebay tonight selling Lord of the Rings toys! Feels great. If I sell my other ebay auction, I'll make more money ($10-20). Feels great! David is so proud of me. I like it when he's happy with my work. I like it when money comes in the mail. Just had to share because I'm excited I got some things done this evening.

posted under |

1 comments:

Ronda said...

Let me know when you get your article done! Hey, how is the name coming along, and what colors are you doing for the nursery?

Newer Post Older Post Home

About Me

My photo
I am a Christian, Wife, Lover and Mother of five.

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

MY CURRENT SCRAPBOOK

Since I don't have all the time I used to to scrapbook, this is my online version. Eventually when I print my photos, I can come back here and copy that stats.

I still do scrapbook, but mostly for writing articles. I will post those pages sometimes. You can always see my work and read my articles at www.Scrapjazz.com

Recent Comments