
Well, Elijah broke his nose. He fell from the monkey bars flat on his face. The dr. said that his break did NOT separate the bone, so it should heal straight. He has to have a follow up with a specialist to make sure though.
God was so kind because David was able to come straight home after it happened. Everything came together perfectly. Elijah is not in a lot of pain either.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Blog Archive
-
▼
2006
(118)
-
▼
September
(17)
- Here is the pair of matching pjs I bought for Els...
- This pic is from ebay, it's not our house. This is...
- She works HARD for some money! So Hard for some mo...
- Well, Elijah broke his nose. He fell from the monk...
- I am a contributing writer to a new magazine...htt...
- Forgot to add, today we get a form of cable. It's ...
- David has been saying the name Arabela a lot. He c...
- Here are some layouts I did this weekend. My hous...
- Thank you Jenn and Judy!Be sure to wash your spina...
- The question on everyone's mind seems to be,"What ...
- It's a girl!!The dr said she was atleast 85% sure....
- We have reached a milestone! David felt the baby k...
- Here you go. I'm obviously not done with the deta...
- Below is the pics of my completed room! To the lef...
- | View | Add Favorite
- Busy! Busy!My life is busy!! Just checking in.1 mo...
- This is the mural David and I are painting today! ...
-
▼
September
(17)
Powered by Blogger.
MY CURRENT SCRAPBOOK
Since I don't have all the time I used to to scrapbook, this is my online version. Eventually when I print my photos, I can come back here and copy that stats.
I still do scrapbook, but mostly for writing articles. I will post those pages sometimes. You can always see my work and read my articles at www.Scrapjazz.com
I still do scrapbook, but mostly for writing articles. I will post those pages sometimes. You can always see my work and read my articles at www.Scrapjazz.com

3 comments:
Poor baby. Doesn't look as bad as I imagined
I am glad he is not hurting to much! Tell him "hello" from his family in KY!
wow - at least his eyes didn't blacken. a boy will be a boy. kiss him for me and grandpa.
love - va
Post a Comment