Busy! Busy!
My life is busy!! Just checking in.
1 more week until my dr. appt to find out what I'm having. Hopefully the baby will cooperate and let us see their gender.
I'm now 19 wks. The baby is 8 oz. and 6 in. from head the bottom.
Homeschool was rough yesterday. I had an I-don't-want-to-do-it-anymore moment.
David is still doing well at work and home. We start our fall teaching schedule at church this Sun. We're teaching the 2-3 yr olds. This will be new for us, we're used to the 5 yr olds. I'm excited, and nervous.
My package comes today. What in it? Nope, no bedazzler (we haven't paid the bill yet). It's the rest of my totes for my scrapbook room! After tonight, my room will be finished. I can't wait to photograph it and hopefully post it this weekend. If you'd like a copy of the article I write about my scrapbook room, let me know and I'll email it to you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Blog Archive
-
▼
2006
(118)
-
▼
September
(17)
- Here is the pair of matching pjs I bought for Els...
- This pic is from ebay, it's not our house. This is...
- She works HARD for some money! So Hard for some mo...
- Well, Elijah broke his nose. He fell from the monk...
- I am a contributing writer to a new magazine...htt...
- Forgot to add, today we get a form of cable. It's ...
- David has been saying the name Arabela a lot. He c...
- Here are some layouts I did this weekend. My hous...
- Thank you Jenn and Judy!Be sure to wash your spina...
- The question on everyone's mind seems to be,"What ...
- It's a girl!!The dr said she was atleast 85% sure....
- We have reached a milestone! David felt the baby k...
- Here you go. I'm obviously not done with the deta...
- Below is the pics of my completed room! To the lef...
- | View | Add Favorite
- Busy! Busy!My life is busy!! Just checking in.1 mo...
- This is the mural David and I are painting today! ...
-
▼
September
(17)
Powered by Blogger.
MY CURRENT SCRAPBOOK
Since I don't have all the time I used to to scrapbook, this is my online version. Eventually when I print my photos, I can come back here and copy that stats.
I still do scrapbook, but mostly for writing articles. I will post those pages sometimes. You can always see my work and read my articles at www.Scrapjazz.com
I still do scrapbook, but mostly for writing articles. I will post those pages sometimes. You can always see my work and read my articles at www.Scrapjazz.com

2 comments:
Can't wait to see your room.
I had a crazy homeschool day too. Finally when it was over I pretended to do everything exactly the way Seth was doing it...Lots of whine and body flinging. I had both Seth and Jude on the floor laughing. I think when Seth realized how dorky I looked acting that way he knew he was out of line.
Hey Girl! I have gotten your phone messages. Just have not had a minute to call you back. I am working tomorrow for the 5 straight day and still have Saturday to go. Anyhow, we have got Halloween on our schedule for you guys. So plan on that. Also I looked at the store and my house for your scrapbook and it was no where to be found. Have you had any luck finding it? By the way is your email still the same? If not could you email it to me. Thanks hope you are doing well.
Hugs,
Amy
Post a Comment