


Here are some layouts I did this weekend. My house is now messy and my day will be busy today. I did not get hired for the Design team work I applied for. OH well, I trust that God knows what's best and maybe this baby is going to be a stinker and need my attention so I won't be scrapbooking for a long time! I just love deadlines. You will never guess what I did this weekend, besides scrapbooking? David took me shopping at the outlets to buy the baby a layette for the hospital and first few weeks. I bought a matching blanket too. But, you'll never guess what else I bought..... Ready???? Ok, I bought a BABY BOOK! Yup, a real baby book. I don't want to make one from scratch this time. I will make a "fav. photos" scrapbook for the baby, but it won't be a baby book with record keeping and such. The baby book matches the layette too. I'll post pics later.
Guess what else we did this weekend? We went to a friend's house and ate yummy beer cheese soup with artichoke dip. On top of the dip was green olives! YUMMY! Then, guess what we did? We watched Pride and Prejudice MARATHON. Yep 6.5 hours of TV. We got home after 4am.
I had a lovely weekend. Friday (movie) Saturday (shopping) Sun (scrapbooking)!
It would've been a perfect weekend, but Elijah got sick and threw up some, but it only lasted a few hours.

0 comments:
Post a Comment