Here you go. I'm obviously not done with the details such as eyes, flowers, etc. But, here it is 95% done. I also haven't finished painting the two right hand side dinosaurs. They're not supposed to be so white.

posted under |

7 comments:

Traci Reynolds said...

all I can say is WOW!!!! Your house is amazing and the kids are so lucky to have such talented parents to bless them with such a beautiful playroom...you and david did a great job!!!

Ashleigh said...

Maegan, looks great! So much fun! We painted our girls playroom with colorful stripes. I love having a bright, cheery place for them to play!

Anonymous said...

Too cute. What a great idea. I am so jealous of your playroom and scrapbooking room. My playroom is the whole house. My office/do anything else room is the dining room which is also part of the living room. Your space is so beautiful and organized.

Anonymous said...

people at my work could not believe you hand painted it from that mural - neither could i if I didn't know how talented you are.
take care
va

Anonymous said...

I'm terribly jealous... TERRIBLY!! I love it! We don't have a playroom. I don't know how my poor, deprived children survive. Maybe once you & I are closer, you can paint our playroom!! Anyway, I love it! It looks great!

sarah said...

One question when are you coming over to paint our playroom? It turned out so nice- can't wait to come over and see it in person!

Anonymous said...

you guys are extremely talented!!! that is one amazing wall!!

Newer Post Older Post Home

About Me

My photo
I am a Christian, Wife, Lover and Mother of five.

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

MY CURRENT SCRAPBOOK

Since I don't have all the time I used to to scrapbook, this is my online version. Eventually when I print my photos, I can come back here and copy that stats.

I still do scrapbook, but mostly for writing articles. I will post those pages sometimes. You can always see my work and read my articles at www.Scrapjazz.com

Recent Comments