This pic is from ebay, it's not our house. This is Elsa's blanket set, and I have a crib set to match.

***Had to add***
The Lord of the rings toys I sold are NOT any of the ones that Elijah has received as gifts. I bought a bunch off ebay in a "lot" and I wanted to resell them to make money. And, I did!

YEAH! David painted 1/3 of the Living room last night. It's starting to feel like home! I'll post pics when he's done. I gave him a deadline to get all the painting done and he will get a surprise from me. We're both excited everything will be done by mid October. We just need to shampoo the carpets before the baby comes. Everybody's room will be done too. I won't decorate the crib yet, not until after Christmas. Elsa's still in the crib. For those of you who asked, I'm using Elsa's crib set for the new baby. It's red and white gingham, ladybugs, and lime green accents. We're not commiting to any names yet, but Arabela (Bela) is the name so far. I don't think it will change, but I realize that it could.

posted under |

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home

About Me

My photo
I am a Christian, Wife, Lover and Mother of five.

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

MY CURRENT SCRAPBOOK

Since I don't have all the time I used to to scrapbook, this is my online version. Eventually when I print my photos, I can come back here and copy that stats.

I still do scrapbook, but mostly for writing articles. I will post those pages sometimes. You can always see my work and read my articles at www.Scrapjazz.com

Recent Comments