The question on everyone's mind seems to be,
"What are you guys thinking about naming the baby?"
Well, David only really likes 2 names right now. We have other names we like, but none are our favorites. Here are the names we like.

*Ayla "oak tree" Famous 80's movie & book about Ayla, a warrior and strong woman.
*Arabela "answered prayer" seems to fit the bill, eh?
Melaena
Helena
Beyla
Nadia
Megara

Middle names:
Nazlie - my great grandma's armenian name, also my neice's middle name
Zabel (zah-bell)- my grandma's best friend. Also an armenian name.
Haiganoush- an armenian name. I just love this name. My grandma's sister's name.
Odelle

I'm tired of typing. The name in the winning for David is

Arabela Nazlie

posted under |

1 comments:

Ronda said...

You have picked out some great names! Sarah really loves having Nazlie as a middle name! It really means alot to her that it connects her to family and her Armenian heritage.

Newer Post Older Post Home

About Me

My photo
I am a Christian, Wife, Lover and Mother of five.

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

MY CURRENT SCRAPBOOK

Since I don't have all the time I used to to scrapbook, this is my online version. Eventually when I print my photos, I can come back here and copy that stats.

I still do scrapbook, but mostly for writing articles. I will post those pages sometimes. You can always see my work and read my articles at www.Scrapjazz.com

Recent Comments