| View | Add Favorite
About Me
Blog Archive
-
▼
2006
(118)
-
▼
September
(17)
- Here is the pair of matching pjs I bought for Els...
- This pic is from ebay, it's not our house. This is...
- She works HARD for some money! So Hard for some mo...
- Well, Elijah broke his nose. He fell from the monk...
- I am a contributing writer to a new magazine...htt...
- Forgot to add, today we get a form of cable. It's ...
- David has been saying the name Arabela a lot. He c...
- Here are some layouts I did this weekend. My hous...
- Thank you Jenn and Judy!Be sure to wash your spina...
- The question on everyone's mind seems to be,"What ...
- It's a girl!!The dr said she was atleast 85% sure....
- We have reached a milestone! David felt the baby k...
- Here you go. I'm obviously not done with the deta...
- Below is the pics of my completed room! To the lef...
- | View | Add Favorite
- Busy! Busy!My life is busy!! Just checking in.1 mo...
- This is the mural David and I are painting today! ...
-
▼
September
(17)
Powered by Blogger.
MY CURRENT SCRAPBOOK
Since I don't have all the time I used to to scrapbook, this is my online version. Eventually when I print my photos, I can come back here and copy that stats.
I still do scrapbook, but mostly for writing articles. I will post those pages sometimes. You can always see my work and read my articles at www.Scrapjazz.com
I still do scrapbook, but mostly for writing articles. I will post those pages sometimes. You can always see my work and read my articles at www.Scrapjazz.com

6 comments:
That is so AWESOME!!! you are so amazingly creative I LOVE IT!!!
Love the color scheme!
Love the colors and all those visually organized little containers. Too cute. Love the slide show effect too.
I love it!! I can't wait to see it in person... one day! ;)
It looks great! There is a sense of calmness- I love being organized!! The colors turned out amazing! It almost makes me want to start scrapbooking- ha ha!
I am so jealous! Girl, your area is so beautiful and I totally love the color scheme!
Post a Comment