Forgot to add, today we get a form of cable. It's called family. We can't get normal channels to come in here, so we can't watch LOST. I couldn't have that, so we are getting it in time for the Oct. 4 premier. The family program is just basic news channels plus disney, food, hgtv and a few other "neutral" stations. OH, yeah, Discovery!! No questionable channels!! We're only having it installed in our bedroom, so the kids can only watch the new channels for a "treat."

posted under |

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gotta have LOST. Only a few more weeks!!! That is my favorite show. Actually it is the only show I watch on a regular basis.

Newer Post Older Post Home

About Me

My photo
I am a Christian, Wife, Lover and Mother of five.

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

MY CURRENT SCRAPBOOK

Since I don't have all the time I used to to scrapbook, this is my online version. Eventually when I print my photos, I can come back here and copy that stats.

I still do scrapbook, but mostly for writing articles. I will post those pages sometimes. You can always see my work and read my articles at www.Scrapjazz.com

Recent Comments