It's a girl!!
The dr said she was atleast 85% sure. I have to go back in 2 wks. for another ultrasound to check for some "shots" the dr. didn't see. I'm sure they'll confirm the sex again too. But until then, I will get used to the idea of another girl. We don't have a name picked out yet. I'll keep ya posted. I don't know who the baby in the pic is, it's just a cute pic. Elsa and the baby will share a room. I already have it decorated... yeah! I pulled out Elsa's clothes today (she was a summer baby) and she has some long sleeved stuff, but a lot of it is stained by some "staining fairy" in my garage. I would've never packed them if they were stained. But, I'm going to try to get it out. I'll keep you posted.

posted under |

2 comments:

Ronda said...

Congratulations! A baby girl! We are very happy for you all!

Anonymous said...

OH fun congrats

Newer Post Older Post Home

About Me

My photo
I am a Christian, Wife, Lover and Mother of five.

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

MY CURRENT SCRAPBOOK

Since I don't have all the time I used to to scrapbook, this is my online version. Eventually when I print my photos, I can come back here and copy that stats.

I still do scrapbook, but mostly for writing articles. I will post those pages sometimes. You can always see my work and read my articles at www.Scrapjazz.com

Recent Comments