Quick weekend check in!!
After about 8 cups of coffee, I'm 75% done with my work. My poor baby girl has been fed waaaay too much caffeine (sp?). It all has to be mailed Tuesday. I'm exhausted and I feel like never scrapbooking again! The Lord was kind to me... my article was done in just a few hours! Yeah, baby! The doodlebug 8x8 album took about/over 20 hours. {exhale} I have a dbug 3x3 mini album to do, and I'm done.
I went to the Motherload of all yard sales this weekend. I got tons of maternity clothes, and other household items for CHEAP. All maternity clothes were only 50 cents. I got a Duoglider aluminum frame double stroller for only $5, I got a twin size mattress for $5 (we need 3 mattress for bunk beds), 1-2 sizes "bigger" jeans for after the baby... 50 cents. All items in FAB condition. I'm so excited. I got some shoes too, 50 cents.
I also went to some other yard sales and picked up another twin size mattress for only $20. Great condition!! I got a $20 scrapbook photo holder for $1, A $40 co-sleeper for $2, a tripod for $4, a napkin holder for 25 cents (I've wanted one of these forever, but can never find one I like/metal).
I have not had a photograph taken of me pregnant since I was 14 wks. I'm a bad mom! hehehe. I'm almost 23 wks. now. Or, maybe I am 23 wks?
Bored? Look at the pics on my friends blog.
http://ywilliams.typepad.com/yr_freelance_photography_/
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Blog Archive
-
▼
2006
(118)
-
▼
October
(12)
- Thank you, Sarah G. for teaching me to go yard sal...
- How wonderful is this? I can now fit all my kids a...
- Checking in....I'm alive!!I plan on posting some p...
- For those who want the cricut!!Oct. 24 at AC moore...
- Arabela MarcelleI was just sitting in the car and ...
- OK, the QVC link doesn't work. You'll have to sear...
- For those of you who asked:Here's the deal on QVC,...
- Christmas is only 75 days away!!I talked to a frie...
- Here's my articles in print (not for mag.)http://w...
- Ok, you know it's not easy to hurt my feelings, so...
- I'm done! I'm done!! I'm done with my work for scr...
- Quick weekend check in!!After about 8 cups of coff...
-
▼
October
(12)
Powered by Blogger.
MY CURRENT SCRAPBOOK
Since I don't have all the time I used to to scrapbook, this is my online version. Eventually when I print my photos, I can come back here and copy that stats.
I still do scrapbook, but mostly for writing articles. I will post those pages sometimes. You can always see my work and read my articles at www.Scrapjazz.com
I still do scrapbook, but mostly for writing articles. I will post those pages sometimes. You can always see my work and read my articles at www.Scrapjazz.com

1 comments:
wow!! sounds like you had a very productive and fun yard-sale day!! i *love* to go to yard sales!!
Post a Comment