Thank you, Sarah G. for teaching me to go yard salin' on Fridays!!

I got this lovely light fixture for our foyer for only $10

David finished painting the Living room and we've started hanging pics.

I had to post this pic for Bethany. Yeah, I have piles of laundry. It doesn't stay this way, but I wanted to show you how bad it can get! They're folded, but I have yet to put them away from yesterday.

We painted Brianna's room.

Do you remember being young and putting all your stuff on your dresser? Ah, funny. I still do it!

Elijah's room. The pics are not hung yet and I'm still working on decorating it with surfer tins/prints. I bought an old skid board that I'll be painting to hang on the wall too.

Here's the other side of the room. Still working on organizing it.

Painting... Painting... We're almost done painting!! We still have to finish the mural (paint the eyes), downstairs bathroom, and the hallway. We also have some furniture to paint.

posted under |

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute. Love the boys room and Brianna's too. Nice paint jobs. Very fun colors. And I love your laundry pile...it is a very nice pile

Ronda said...

Hey! I just love all the stuff you got! Wonderful yard sales in GA! I also love the rooms and how the house is coming along. My favorite is the laundry....its nice to know my house is not the only one that uses furniture for temporary dressers!

Anonymous said...

wow

the house looks beautiful. i know the kids must love it.

Newer Post Older Post Home

About Me

My photo
I am a Christian, Wife, Lover and Mother of five.

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

MY CURRENT SCRAPBOOK

Since I don't have all the time I used to to scrapbook, this is my online version. Eventually when I print my photos, I can come back here and copy that stats.

I still do scrapbook, but mostly for writing articles. I will post those pages sometimes. You can always see my work and read my articles at www.Scrapjazz.com

Recent Comments