How wonderful is this? I can now fit all my kids at the kitchen table! I got this beauty for $75. It's broyhill and David was SO SWEET to cover the chairs in plastic to keep it nice and clean.

Oh YES!! Doesn't this say, "MAEGAN!?" I got this piece of beauty for only $5. I also got the light fixture (underneath) for only $3. YOu should've seen me jump out of the car when I saw this at the sale! david didn't have time to park before I had the door open, hanging out to claim my piece!! I would've paid up to $40 for it!!!

Isn't this the cutest piano. It's all wood and I got it for $5. We're going to paint it.
I got a double stroller duoglider (different print) for only $5!!!!!! It makes me think of Tracy Reynolds because she used to have a stroller in the same print.
I am so excited about this... It's a baby bjorn Active carrier with lumbar support. They retail for $120, sell on ebay for $75 (used), but I got one in the paper for $35!!!
This is a piano excersaucer I got. It retails for atleast $100, but I got it for $7.25!!! An added bonus? I think of Tracy Reynolds everytime I look at it. Her neighbor had one at a yard sale, and it just reminds me of my friend.
This is the graco pack n play I got. I got mine in a prettier print though. Mine has nice khaki and burgundy in it. It retails for atleast $130, I got it for $40 only used a few times!!! I'm really excited about this because Elsa needed a crib for when we visit VA.

posted under |

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home

About Me

My photo
I am a Christian, Wife, Lover and Mother of five.

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

MY CURRENT SCRAPBOOK

Since I don't have all the time I used to to scrapbook, this is my online version. Eventually when I print my photos, I can come back here and copy that stats.

I still do scrapbook, but mostly for writing articles. I will post those pages sometimes. You can always see my work and read my articles at www.Scrapjazz.com

Recent Comments