Christmas is only 75 days away!!
I talked to a friend of mine recently and she got a CRICUT for her bday! I want one! We're getting a Washer and Dryer for christmas, but a girl can dream, right?
Here's the demo
http://www.cricut.com/movies/movie.aspx
I found a really good deal on QVC, but David's answer was, "we're getting a washer and dryer." Not to mention we have to pay a copay of $2500 to have the baby. So, I guess I'm going to save up for one with my article money. He could still surprise me, right? Or, tax returns...
Bedazzler update: I have paid the invoice, and now I found out it's on BACKORDER!! ARGH! Maybe it'll come in time for me to bedazzler the new baby's jeans.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Blog Archive
-
▼
2006
(118)
-
▼
October
(12)
- Thank you, Sarah G. for teaching me to go yard sal...
- How wonderful is this? I can now fit all my kids a...
- Checking in....I'm alive!!I plan on posting some p...
- For those who want the cricut!!Oct. 24 at AC moore...
- Arabela MarcelleI was just sitting in the car and ...
- OK, the QVC link doesn't work. You'll have to sear...
- For those of you who asked:Here's the deal on QVC,...
- Christmas is only 75 days away!!I talked to a frie...
- Here's my articles in print (not for mag.)http://w...
- Ok, you know it's not easy to hurt my feelings, so...
- I'm done! I'm done!! I'm done with my work for scr...
- Quick weekend check in!!After about 8 cups of coff...
-
▼
October
(12)
Powered by Blogger.
MY CURRENT SCRAPBOOK
Since I don't have all the time I used to to scrapbook, this is my online version. Eventually when I print my photos, I can come back here and copy that stats.
I still do scrapbook, but mostly for writing articles. I will post those pages sometimes. You can always see my work and read my articles at www.Scrapjazz.com
I still do scrapbook, but mostly for writing articles. I will post those pages sometimes. You can always see my work and read my articles at www.Scrapjazz.com

1 comments:
Hey shouldn't your copay be half of that. Doesn't the first part come out of the fund? Anyhow the CRICUT thing is cool
Post a Comment