OK, the QVC link doesn't work. You'll have to search the website, just type in "cricut." With shipping, it's almost $290.
I found something else I'd like for Christmas.... maybe I can get somebody to babysit so just me and David can go. Other hubbies do go, by the way!
http://scrapetc.net/events/Site/Home.html
I went to AL last year and it was so amazing and uplifting. Stacey Julien will be there and I really want to hear her teach. She has a "scrapbooking is not your life" mentality. She also wrote several books included the notorious BIG PICTURE scrapbooking book. Although, I haven't read it yet.
Allison JOnes will be there, she is a FAMOUS photographer in the scrapbooking world. I own her book, Designing with photos. OH, the tips I could get from her!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Blog Archive
-
▼
2006
(118)
-
▼
October
(12)
- Thank you, Sarah G. for teaching me to go yard sal...
- How wonderful is this? I can now fit all my kids a...
- Checking in....I'm alive!!I plan on posting some p...
- For those who want the cricut!!Oct. 24 at AC moore...
- Arabela MarcelleI was just sitting in the car and ...
- OK, the QVC link doesn't work. You'll have to sear...
- For those of you who asked:Here's the deal on QVC,...
- Christmas is only 75 days away!!I talked to a frie...
- Here's my articles in print (not for mag.)http://w...
- Ok, you know it's not easy to hurt my feelings, so...
- I'm done! I'm done!! I'm done with my work for scr...
- Quick weekend check in!!After about 8 cups of coff...
-
▼
October
(12)
Powered by Blogger.
MY CURRENT SCRAPBOOK
Since I don't have all the time I used to to scrapbook, this is my online version. Eventually when I print my photos, I can come back here and copy that stats.
I still do scrapbook, but mostly for writing articles. I will post those pages sometimes. You can always see my work and read my articles at www.Scrapjazz.com
I still do scrapbook, but mostly for writing articles. I will post those pages sometimes. You can always see my work and read my articles at www.Scrapjazz.com

1 comments:
Did you check EBAY??? I went on there tonight and I am finding them for under $200 NIB....I saw that and have been wanting one as well..I thought it would save alot of money in the long run on die cuts and such...that's it present it to David that way you are paying alot up front but saving in the long run...LOL just a thought...have a blessed night...Traci
Post a Comment