Here's my articles in print (not for mag.)
http://www.scrapjazz.com/topics/Organization/Scrap_Rooms/1008.php
http://www.scrapjazz.com/topics/Scrapbook_Basics/Finding_Inspiration/1002.php
Yard sale check in!! I got:
1. Some cute maternity clothes $1 each
2. A fold up clothesline (the old-fashioned ones that look like an antenna to outerspace) BRAND NEW $3
3. Fisherprice doll house with all accessories $10
4. Some new shoes, 2 pairs $.50 each
5. A miter (sp?) saw for David (I'm not listing the price!) but it was a fab deal
6. A LOT of golf balls $1
7. A guide to Walt Disney Orlando 2006 $1
8. A diaper champ $2 (Wendy Bok recommended this)
9. A foldup portable highchair $2
We are almost completely finished with the house except for painting all the white trim and doors.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Blog Archive
-
▼
2006
(118)
-
▼
October
(12)
- Thank you, Sarah G. for teaching me to go yard sal...
- How wonderful is this? I can now fit all my kids a...
- Checking in....I'm alive!!I plan on posting some p...
- For those who want the cricut!!Oct. 24 at AC moore...
- Arabela MarcelleI was just sitting in the car and ...
- OK, the QVC link doesn't work. You'll have to sear...
- For those of you who asked:Here's the deal on QVC,...
- Christmas is only 75 days away!!I talked to a frie...
- Here's my articles in print (not for mag.)http://w...
- Ok, you know it's not easy to hurt my feelings, so...
- I'm done! I'm done!! I'm done with my work for scr...
- Quick weekend check in!!After about 8 cups of coff...
-
▼
October
(12)
Powered by Blogger.
MY CURRENT SCRAPBOOK
Since I don't have all the time I used to to scrapbook, this is my online version. Eventually when I print my photos, I can come back here and copy that stats.
I still do scrapbook, but mostly for writing articles. I will post those pages sometimes. You can always see my work and read my articles at www.Scrapjazz.com
I still do scrapbook, but mostly for writing articles. I will post those pages sometimes. You can always see my work and read my articles at www.Scrapjazz.com

1 comments:
Very cool Maegan!!! Wish I had room for a scrapbook/craft room. But at this point my computer is in my dining room...every room is multi purpose. I am in desperate need of a play room tht isn't my living room. I wish someone could come and organize me so at least these rooms functioned well as two different things. OH well.
Post a Comment