Ok, you know it's not easy to hurt my feelings, so tell me which name you like better.

Arabela (Bela) Nazlie Hall (air-a-bella nahz-lee)

Nala Zabel Hall (nah-la zah-bell)

Arabela has a christian meaning, which I like since all my other kids have christian names. But, Bela is so common. I'm sad to say that Elijah and Brianna are in the top 50 census names as of 2001. They seem to be getting MORE popular.

Popularity of the female name Bela
Year of birth
Rank
2005 210
2004 259
2003 323
2002 427
2001 611
2000 750
Note: Rank 1 is the most popular, rank 2 is the next most popular, and so forth. Name data are from Social Security card applications for births that occurred in the United States.

Nala is just COOL and sweet. Did I mention unique? It's not even in the top 1000 census baby names!!

posted under |

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

And we all know that Ruth has always been in the top ten. NOT. Maybe it was in the top 200 in the year 1850. You have to go for what YOU like. :)

Anonymous said...

Hey Maegan,
I like the first one the best, although the 2nd one is pretty too. Of course it's from a teacher's point of view and the first one seems to flow better. School is going great so far, although it keeps me really busy. miss ya,
Sarah S.

Newer Post Older Post Home

About Me

My photo
I am a Christian, Wife, Lover and Mother of five.

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

MY CURRENT SCRAPBOOK

Since I don't have all the time I used to to scrapbook, this is my online version. Eventually when I print my photos, I can come back here and copy that stats.

I still do scrapbook, but mostly for writing articles. I will post those pages sometimes. You can always see my work and read my articles at www.Scrapjazz.com

Recent Comments