For those of you who asked:

Here's the deal on QVC, don't gasp from the cost, ok!? Believe it or not, this is one of the best deals on the net for it b/c you get an extra font (doodletype). But, being the best deal doesn't mean I'm taking it home!! hehehe.

http://www.qvc.com/qic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail

Anybody watch LOST tonight??? Getting good!! I just KNEW Sun was seeing that man. Lots of secrets revealed in only 2 episodes.... I love it! It's kindof sad though, I want more mystery like the first two seasons. I know, I want it all.

Elijah's nose is doing just fine and looks to be perfectly healed. He regularily complains of a tummy ache and says he feels like he's going to "throw up." I'm wondering if he struggles with being nervous/shy or fearful of something?

Brianna started keepers at home today. The group is much smaller than VA, but I'm glad she's still able to participate. The group has a large age difference too. I can't wait to see how it all works out.

Elsa is not potty trained yet. She's into everything and gets in trouble a lot these days. She's such a big girl with her attitude and manorisms. We were all in my room as a family and she just would not stop jumping on the bed. She thought she was fabulous and she was content to laugh and entertain herself no matter what others thought.... sound familiar??? hmmmmmm.... Oh, and the DRAMA! She "fake" cries. It's hard not to be entertained by her at times. Then I have to remind myself of what's to come if left alone, she might be just like me ;)

I had my first Alpha meeting last week and a new one tomorrow. It's fabulous! Hearing the messages again are so refreshing. An added bonus was hearing the messages, and remembering vividly how I was affected the first time I heard them, before I was saved. Hearing them now just reminds me of my testimony. There was a part last week where the speaker talked about walking away from the things we know are wrong. Well, the first time I heard that, I was not saved and I did NOT want to walk away from the things I was doing wrong. I remember thinking I would never change, I couldn't change. But, here I am, a new person! I DID change, I want to constantly change more and more. It's God's grace, it's amazing. It's been 7 years since I heard those messages. Although I'm not holy, it's encouraging to remember where I was, and where I am today. It's also exciting to see the lost react to the messages. They have so many questions and thoughts that are opposite of the bible. I can't wait to see how it all comes together, or not. I feel so honored to be there, like I know, I get it. Why do I get it? Why me? Why do I understand? I know the answer, but it's so humbling because I've done nothing to deserve such mercy.

posted under |

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can't see the deal the link isn't linking right??

Thanks for the family update. :)

Newer Post Older Post Home

About Me

My photo
I am a Christian, Wife, Lover and Mother of five.

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

MY CURRENT SCRAPBOOK

Since I don't have all the time I used to to scrapbook, this is my online version. Eventually when I print my photos, I can come back here and copy that stats.

I still do scrapbook, but mostly for writing articles. I will post those pages sometimes. You can always see my work and read my articles at www.Scrapjazz.com

Recent Comments