Hello!
I am home safely. I miss my VA friends already. The holidays and Thanksgiving will help. I have many pics to post, I will do it in the next week or two. Just to warn you, I MIGHT be deleting my blog. I'm chatting with a few friends about it. I like that I can post pics and you can check them at your leisure, etc. We'll see.

posted under |

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

don't delete it..if you do use myspace as your blog you can post pics there. <3 danielle

Anonymous said...

Why would you not blog?

Anonymous said...

Why scrap it? I am curious too!

Anonymous said...

I know I don't comment often, but reading your blog definitely helps me keep in touch with all your news especially since we don't get to talk much on the phone. If you delete it, you must promise to make time to call me more. :)
Sarah Stull

Newer Post Older Post Home

About Me

My photo
I am a Christian, Wife, Lover and Mother of five.
Powered by Blogger.

MY CURRENT SCRAPBOOK

Since I don't have all the time I used to to scrapbook, this is my online version. Eventually when I print my photos, I can come back here and copy that stats.

I still do scrapbook, but mostly for writing articles. I will post those pages sometimes. You can always see my work and read my articles at www.Scrapjazz.com

Recent Comments