Lots to say, lots to post!
I'm alive!

My family just left recently. I had a great time. They were all very helpful... thanks!
We celebrated Christmas while they were here, that was really fun!
Elijah got a lot of imaginext dinosaurs, swords, costume and a LOTR character
Elsa got a Dora fairy wishes doll, outfits, another doll, leapfrog book and dollhouse people
Brianna got some craft stuff, Amazing Allysen doll, and strawberry shortcake
David got golf stuff
I got scrapbooking stuff and some handmade jewelry! BLING!
I also got a new W&D set!! I got black friday deals and scratch and dent! I saved 50% off my washer because of a dent!! I saved 20% on the dryer, for black friday. I got the kenmore front loading set. HE3 washer & HE4 dryer. Thank you for your advice, Sarah G. Now, if I could only find some drawers on clearance.... I found some on ebay. What are your thoughts kenmore veterans??

My house is very messy right now.

I went to the dr. yesterday for my 3 hr. diabetes test. Hopefully I'll pass. This is the first pregnancy I've ever felt contractions... maybe I'll go into labor myself this time?
I am anemic (sp?). That would explain the exhaustion. The dr. put me on iron meds. I'll start taking them today to see how my body reacts to them. Thankyou for your advice, Gerrie Q.

Our projects have taken over our house and our garage. It's hard to believe it all has to be finished in 9 wks.

Ok, must go now. Check in again later. Still much more to say.

posted under |

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to get a little Maegan update! Miss you friend, love Jenn :)

Newer Post Older Post Home

About Me

My photo
I am a Christian, Wife, Lover and Mother of five.
Powered by Blogger.

MY CURRENT SCRAPBOOK

Since I don't have all the time I used to to scrapbook, this is my online version. Eventually when I print my photos, I can come back here and copy that stats.

I still do scrapbook, but mostly for writing articles. I will post those pages sometimes. You can always see my work and read my articles at www.Scrapjazz.com

Recent Comments