Hello everyone!
I would ask for prayers for me. Nothing serious. It's just my back and my right leg. It's normal pregnancy stuff, but my concern is that I can barely do anything these days. How can I do this for 11 more weeks? I'm only going to get heavier. The problem with my right leg is charlie horse-like feelings in my hip and buttcheek (hehehe! I just said buttcheek). I'll be fine and then I just start screaming. Unlike a calf problem, I haven't figured out what causes it or how to get rid of it. I remain very still and within 10-15 min. it goes away.
A trip to the store seems like brain surgery. I can only walk but a few feet and my legs start to feel really heavy. So, I start dragging my feet. Then, I have to stop and lean against the store display because I feel faint, dizzy and I feel like the baby is going to fall out. My back is on fire at this point. These are all common things, but things I'm used to feeling my last 4 wks. of pregnancy. Not at 7 mos. Sitting at the computer is painful so I don't blog much anymore. Everything is painful unless I'm laying on my back slightly elevated with my feet up. Thus, the couch is my best friend.
The point is: I want to be pregnant and the pain is tolerable. Only sometimes do I cry tears. My concern is my job as a Mom and a wife (wink!). My house is already a mess and it seems as if I'm only getting by, barely making it. I went to bed last night at 7:45pm. I woke up at 8am.
Anyways, I know that there are women who get on bed rest, and they survive just fine. I know I'll be fine. It's just my house, it's so messy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
MY CURRENT SCRAPBOOK
Since I don't have all the time I used to to scrapbook, this is my online version. Eventually when I print my photos, I can come back here and copy that stats.
I still do scrapbook, but mostly for writing articles. I will post those pages sometimes. You can always see my work and read my articles at www.Scrapjazz.com
I still do scrapbook, but mostly for writing articles. I will post those pages sometimes. You can always see my work and read my articles at www.Scrapjazz.com

2 comments:
Eat more bananas. Extra Potassium helps cramps of all sorts. I think extra calcium might also help but let me check on that one for you. I know the Potassium thing is VERY important.
the baby could be resting your nerve (syatic) or how ever it is spelled. my right leg would go numb and i couldn't walk it would hurt.
denise
Post a Comment