Just a quick check in.
We're all sick.
Elsa was throwing up on Monday.
I started getting sick on Tuesday (but never threw up)
The kids started throwing up Tuesday night into today.
I started throwing up tonight.
David is normal at this point.
I failed my diabetes test again. I have to meet with a diabetes specialist.
I guess I won't be making any holiday cookies this year.
hugs.

posted under |

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home

About Me

My photo
I am a Christian, Wife, Lover and Mother of five.
Powered by Blogger.

MY CURRENT SCRAPBOOK

Since I don't have all the time I used to to scrapbook, this is my online version. Eventually when I print my photos, I can come back here and copy that stats.

I still do scrapbook, but mostly for writing articles. I will post those pages sometimes. You can always see my work and read my articles at www.Scrapjazz.com

Recent Comments