Is it too late to post something new I want for Christmas?
I don't think so....
Adobe photoshop elements 5.0!
People have said that the upgrade from 3.0 to 4.0 was not worth it, but all are excited about 5.0. It's about $50, and maybe Santa will bring it to me if I'm good?? I currently own 2.0.
Oh, and for those of you wondering, the cricut has been seen at prices as low as $160. I'm still waiting to get it though.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Blog Archive
-
▼
2006
(118)
-
▼
December
(6)
- here is one of my favorite shots from the shoot. ...
- I scrapbooked! I've got 2 more layouts I'm working...
- Is it too late to post something new I want for Ch...
- Merry Christmas Everyone!! Love, David, Maegan, Br...
- Ok, I just met with the diabetes counselor for the...
- Just a quick check in.We're all sick.Elsa was thro...
-
▼
December
(6)
Powered by Blogger.
MY CURRENT SCRAPBOOK
Since I don't have all the time I used to to scrapbook, this is my online version. Eventually when I print my photos, I can come back here and copy that stats.
I still do scrapbook, but mostly for writing articles. I will post those pages sometimes. You can always see my work and read my articles at www.Scrapjazz.com
I still do scrapbook, but mostly for writing articles. I will post those pages sometimes. You can always see my work and read my articles at www.Scrapjazz.com

1 comments:
go for the real thing...you will be blown away!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)
Post a Comment