Merry Christmas Everyone!!
Love, David, Maegan, Brianna, Elijah, Elsa and Baby!
I probably won't be on again until after the holiday, so I wanted to wish you a happy holiday!

posted under |

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it! You look GREAT!!! I want some of those jammies the kids have on. Merry Christmas woman!!!

Bethany said...

loved your card thanks

Anonymous said...

HI!!!!! Merry christmas/happy new year late!! it has been too long- hope you are doing well- you look fantastic!!!! Love all the rooms/painting and all the photos!! hope you guys are settlign in- sure looks like it!!
Renee

Newer Post Older Post Home

About Me

My photo
I am a Christian, Wife, Lover and Mother of five.
Powered by Blogger.

MY CURRENT SCRAPBOOK

Since I don't have all the time I used to to scrapbook, this is my online version. Eventually when I print my photos, I can come back here and copy that stats.

I still do scrapbook, but mostly for writing articles. I will post those pages sometimes. You can always see my work and read my articles at www.Scrapjazz.com

Recent Comments