Ok, I just met with the diabetes counselor for the 2nd time. I do not have to be put on insulin, but she would like me to monitor my sugar on a daily basis. It's very expensive.

We finished painting the baby's furniture last night and I set it all up today! I get my white baskets (w/ red gingham liners) in the mail this week! They will go on the hutch. We also got LARGE 24 in. letters to spell Elsa's and the baby's name. Elsa's will be put up soon, I'll wait for another ultrasound to put up hers- just to make sure she's a girl. If not, I have to take the letters back.

We have not started potty training Elsa yet. I think I'll wait until the spring. She is talking more, but still not too much. Her latest new words are
"More, please"
She has started to realize more about gender. She likes to take her toys and make one "the daddy" and the other is "the mommy." I was encouraged recently. Somebody was impressed by Elsa's obedience. Although she hesitates, 99% of the time she obeys. Elsa's new favorite drink is strawberry milk. I'm glad to finally wean her off juice.

Elijah and Brianna are loving their new toys. I can't wait to give them what I bought them for Christmas! I always get more excited than they do.

Elijah will be turning 6 on Jan. 12th. We've already started handing out invitations. We're having a LOrd of the rings party and the Witch king (david) is coming to visit! I can't wait. Elijah will be getting a MasterFX replica sword that is exactly like Frodo's "Sting".

I've been making money on ebay! Gotta love strawberry shortcake! I found some brand new items at Kmart that were not due to be released until 2007. I sold them quick! I also sold some homeschool stuff that I found at a yard sale. The profits helped pay for the baby's furniture.

Here is brianna's spring schedule:

9 am writing
10am bible
11am quilting
12pm lunch
1pm science
2pm knitting
3pm I got to pick her up

The spanish teacher is taking this last semester off, so Brianna is taking quilting in it's place. Home Ec is being replaced with knitting. Science is a new class too!

posted under |

2 comments:

Bethany said...

Can't wait to see the new room pics. So you are not sure yet if it is a boy or girl? I have not had luck potty training Jude. Aaron didn't want two in diapers again. But now that I am preggers there is NO WAY I am dealing with potty training on top of vomiting myself. HEE HEE. It can wait. They ususally regress anyhow after the baby comes so might as well deal with it all then. HA HA.

Sorry about your blood sugar thing. That stinks but hopefully it won't be too much longer.

Hugs

Anonymous said...

So good to finally see you post... I was getting very worried. Don't worry about the potty training. It'll happen. Ruth is nowhere near ready at all. She likes to sit on her little potty, but only with her diaper on. Go figure. Wish we could be there for LiLi's birthday. Nicholas will be 7 on the 7th of January. Time flies. Miss you lady!!!! Love, Judy

Newer Post Older Post Home

About Me

My photo
I am a Christian, Wife, Lover and Mother of five.
Powered by Blogger.

MY CURRENT SCRAPBOOK

Since I don't have all the time I used to to scrapbook, this is my online version. Eventually when I print my photos, I can come back here and copy that stats.

I still do scrapbook, but mostly for writing articles. I will post those pages sometimes. You can always see my work and read my articles at www.Scrapjazz.com

Recent Comments