here is one of my favorite shots from the shoot. We're just a bit nutty!!
Here is the totally cool frame that David bought me for Christmas. I had an extended family photoshoot over the holidays and those shots will fill this frame. The main photo is 8x10 and the rest are 4x6 and 2-4x4 slots.



Sneak peek of the baby's room! We hope to finish it by next weekend! Don't let the green scare you, it looks great in real life. Not bold, but pretty.

posted under |

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love that family photo. It reminds me of my family! I love the baby's room too... Any names chosen yet? Happy New Year! Thanks for the Christmas Card. You looked gorgeous. Love ya!

Bethany said...

Love the lady bugs. And cute fun fam pic

Ronda said...

Hey!

We all look like nuts! Love you guys, and sorry I haven't posted lately. Love you guys and Happy New Year!

Newer Post Older Post Home

About Me

My photo
I am a Christian, Wife, Lover and Mother of five.
Powered by Blogger.

MY CURRENT SCRAPBOOK

Since I don't have all the time I used to to scrapbook, this is my online version. Eventually when I print my photos, I can come back here and copy that stats.

I still do scrapbook, but mostly for writing articles. I will post those pages sometimes. You can always see my work and read my articles at www.Scrapjazz.com

Recent Comments