
Here's a pregnancy mini book I made this week that documents pics and blog posts while pregnant with Arabela. It's nice to have a blog to refer back to. Thanks, Bethany!
Supply link to come soon.

YAY! Monday David had off work so we went to the Holm's for a party and swimming. We were rained out most of the time, but got about an hour in. David is trying to teach Elsa to swim with floaties. She didn't like letting go of him and screamed.

Remember Brianna's plant? Well, she transfered it into a plant holder outside her window this week. She still remembers to water it! She's better than me.
Photo taken by David

I don't even remember, but obviously, Arabela did this to herself while I was cooking/cleaning the kitchen. I could see her the whole time, but had no idea she was putting on makeup since her back was turned to me. That's the outlast stuff too, took awhile to get off with cream.
Photo taken by Brianna with no flash.

Wed. after going to a friend's house, Brianna broke out in a rash. It had nothing to do with our friends, but it's a viral rash. So far, nobody else has got it. She handled it really well. I cried more than she did. She looked awful! Today is Monday and it's gone, YAY!

David's latest project: our lawn. I'll try to keep you updated because I know you're DYING to see it grow. You can see the grass is starting to grow already.

David at the church picnic. This is the 2nd year that him and Chuck won the Championship!
I have an album I'm working on with some shots that David and I took together celebrating my pregnancy. I'll upload them later this week. I hope to take some more since I only got about 5-8 shots I really like at all. Also to come: my baby shower sb page.
As far as the pregnancy, I don't have much longer. I have put myself on a type of rest and my exhaustion and lack of accomplishment around the house is causing some serious emotions. Basically, I only allow myself to do 2-4 things a day and the rest is laying on my side. The pressure is unreal. I have contractions everyday, but nothing to make this kid come out. I go to the Dr. tomorrow but will know more on 6/9.
This week I washed the hospital clothes and I am packing my bags. Not much longer!



1 comments:
wow - thanks for the pics and the updates. hang in there.
Post a Comment