Forgot to mention...
Tuesday night David took me to see the new Xmen movie.
If you didn't know that I'm obsessed with all things Xmen, than unfortunately, you don't know me at all.

Biggest complaint:
I wanted more Gambit

Biggest praise:
Cinematography on the fight scenes

I caught myself smiling and really WIDE EYED during the movie.

posted under |

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wonder why!!!! wink wink
fellow paper loving girl in VA.

Newer Post Older Post Home

About Me

My photo
I am a Christian, Wife, Lover and Mother of five.

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

MY CURRENT SCRAPBOOK

Since I don't have all the time I used to to scrapbook, this is my online version. Eventually when I print my photos, I can come back here and copy that stats.

I still do scrapbook, but mostly for writing articles. I will post those pages sometimes. You can always see my work and read my articles at www.Scrapjazz.com

Recent Comments