Monday my friend Rhonda and I went shopping together. We are 2 weeks apart and we're both having boys, and our 5th. Rhonda bought me a lovely nightgown for the hospital and then we went to IKEA for a few things and cinnamon rolls.

This week we went to the pool 3 days in a row. I was trying to get the kids out and about before we take time off for the baby.

WED our new camcorder came in the mail. The FLIP ULTRA HD. We love it and this is our first video camera ever. Can't wait to video the kids and put it up on my blog.

We had a lady to come to the house this week to cut the kids hair. It was a great deal considering I didn't have to go anywhere, or wait, etc. I love their haircuts!

Sat. we had Brianna's birthday party at Chuck E Cheese. Since I was 39 wks. pregnant, we didn't do a big party. She had a great time with her friends.

After the party, I surprised Brianna with a pedicure. She'd been wanting one since last year. $48 later (for both of us) she said her favorite part was putting her feet in hot water. OK!?

Sunday the weather was a blessing and our care group went to the lake. At this point, some friends had left already, but this was the basic scene. I'm the blue whale if you're wondering.

posted under |

1 comments:

Ramona said...

LOL! I knew exactly which one was you...the sexiest one for sure. ;) Happy Birthday to Brianna! I love pedi's too! Enjoy the new video camera. We need a new one. I'd love to hear your review. Good Luck today!!!!

Newer Post Older Post Home

About Me

My photo
I am a Christian, Wife, Lover and Mother of five.

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

MY CURRENT SCRAPBOOK

Since I don't have all the time I used to to scrapbook, this is my online version. Eventually when I print my photos, I can come back here and copy that stats.

I still do scrapbook, but mostly for writing articles. I will post those pages sometimes. You can always see my work and read my articles at www.Scrapjazz.com

Recent Comments