We are home!

Luca Caelon
6/20/09 at 9:56 pm
9 lbs. 11 oz.

Pics to come soon.

posted under |

7 comments:

Katelyn said...

YEAH! Congrats! Saw a picture on Mr. Hall's cell; he is soo cute.

Bethany said...

Oh congrats. Can't wait to see pics

Ramona said...

WooHoo! Congrats!!!!!!!!!! He has the same birthday as Natty!!! ;) He's a big boy! WOW! Can't wait to see him!

Anonymous said...

Congrats Maegan! Lookin forward to seeing the pics. Will call soon to see how you are doing. Hugs, Courtney

Judy said...

Yay! Congratulations! :)

Judy said...

Yay! Congratulations! :)

Judy said...

Yep, so happy, I said it twice.

Newer Post Older Post Home

About Me

My photo
I am a Christian, Wife, Lover and Mother of five.

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

MY CURRENT SCRAPBOOK

Since I don't have all the time I used to to scrapbook, this is my online version. Eventually when I print my photos, I can come back here and copy that stats.

I still do scrapbook, but mostly for writing articles. I will post those pages sometimes. You can always see my work and read my articles at www.Scrapjazz.com

Recent Comments