Scroll all the way down for 2 weeks of updates and my labor story.


Monday we brought Luca home.

Here's Tuesday's pic, but you've already seen it.

My view
This is me lately.
Sleeping baby on my chest. I don't mind it.
Luca has slept with me for several days, I don't mind it because I know he'll go in his bed soon.

Thursday Dr. appts!
David took Luca to the Ped. for a check up. All is well.
David came home, took a shower, and went in for his Vasectomy.
We are officially done having kids!
My kids left to stay at a friend's house while we recovered and I took care of David. It was a LOT harder than I thought it would be. David was very needy.
**Thursday I cried a little bit. I told David no hugs or kisses because everytime he touched me was when I cried. Wed. was worse. I cried the entire day. By the time Thurs. came, I just wanted the procedure over with. **

See, told you he'd start sleeping in his bed. David took this pic at night, thus the odd coloring and grain. Luca has started sleeping in his bed and I love the fact that he likes sleeping on his back.

Sat. the kids came home!
Here are all my boys playing Xbox.
David took it really easy after surgery. I was totally jealous since I wasn't able to take it so easy. David slept a lot too. His pain meds made him act weird. We kept laughing at it.

Luca is 1 week old!
His eyes are open more and he has awake time during the day. So far, he's doing really well at night, waking up every 3 hours, but then going back to bed. He prefers to be held by me and he likes the boob to put him to sleep. He is NOT a hard sleeper and wakes up easily, which means I have to get him back to sleep. He likes it when David rocks him at night.

Some photos from Sunday. David doesn't want to pay for a pro to take pics, so I am trying to get the perfect shot for an announcement and slideshow. Photographing newborns is hard. His movements are so jerky that he blurs the photo. If he sleeps, that works, but he wakes up so easy and then starts screaming. So, our first photo shoot was kindof comical and I felt like I was torturing Luca.

posted under |

1 comments:

VA said...

he is so adorable. thanks for the pics.

Newer Post Older Post Home

About Me

My photo
I am a Christian, Wife, Lover and Mother of five.

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

MY CURRENT SCRAPBOOK

Since I don't have all the time I used to to scrapbook, this is my online version. Eventually when I print my photos, I can come back here and copy that stats.

I still do scrapbook, but mostly for writing articles. I will post those pages sometimes. You can always see my work and read my articles at www.Scrapjazz.com

Recent Comments