About Me
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(100)
-
▼
June
(14)
- Some of you have been asking what I still want/nee...
- Scroll all the way down for 2 weeks of updates and...
- My Labor StoryI always enjoy reading others labor ...
- A card and book I made for my Dad.
- We are home!Luca Caelon6/20/09 at 9:56 pm9 lbs. 11...
- Coming home Monday night.Look at those lips and ch...
- 7:30 pm tonight, I've got a date with the pitocin ...
- OK!Change of plans.I can't go in to be induced unt...
- I'm going into the hospital tomorrow (Friday) morn...
- Monday my friend Rhonda and I went shopping togeth...
- Monday was so fun as I watched my girls dress up l...
- Here are some of the fun shots that Brianna took o...
- Forgot to mention...Tuesday night David took me to...
- Here's a pregnancy mini book I made this week that...
-
▼
June
(14)
Powered by Blogger.
MY CURRENT SCRAPBOOK
Since I don't have all the time I used to to scrapbook, this is my online version. Eventually when I print my photos, I can come back here and copy that stats.
I still do scrapbook, but mostly for writing articles. I will post those pages sometimes. You can always see my work and read my articles at www.Scrapjazz.com
I still do scrapbook, but mostly for writing articles. I will post those pages sometimes. You can always see my work and read my articles at www.Scrapjazz.com








8 comments:
the countdown is the best part!!! you wait for sooooo long and worry soooo much the last 3 weeks are the worst b/c you know that it could happen at anytime and all you do is wait and wonder
needless to say i'm very excited for you!! can't wait to see pics of the new lil man
I found your blog through a friend of a friend of a friend...
Feels like yesterday that I was in your position, waiting for my sweet baby boy to be born. He is two months old today, and is also named Luca. :) Hang in there... I know how tough the last weeks are. Before you know it, all the aches and pains will be a memory, and you'll have a new life in your arms. Nothing like it, as you know!
God bless in the coming days.
Amy
Brianna did a great job w/ the pics! Luv you, Courtney
Those are some sweet pictures! Brianna did a good job :)
I love the pictures. Thanks for sharing. Brianna just might turn out to be a better photographer than you :)
take care.
WOW! She did an AMAZING job! These are BEAUTIFUL photos. My Natalie's birthday is June 20th. I'm pushing for you to go then. :) Good Luck!
Maegan, these pic are really good. You look great!
Post a Comment