
Monday was so fun as I watched my girls dress up like fairies and attempt to "fly" while jumping off the couch and fireplace. I chose this photo so you all can see my baby swing. Isn't it fablous? It plugs into the wall.

Insane pain!
The pressure of this little guy is intense. I have to rest several times a day and just lay on my side. OY! Walking has become increasingly difficult as he feels like he's going to fall out of me.

Wed. we went to the pool at the Andersons! It was great and I got a little sunburn, but I had a fabulous time. Arabela and Elsa ventured off into the middle of the pool all by themselves with floaties. Arabela totally swims all over the place. Elsa will only move if she can touch the floor with her toes.

Thursday I had a melt down. This is just one of the many things that have been stressing me out lately. Mostly, it's a messy house, being sick & tired, and the kids not listening to me.
Notice the bite marks on my tomato. I find half eaten food all the time from Arabela.

Thursday I had a melt down. This is just one of the many things that have been stressing me out lately. Mostly, it's a messy house, being sick & tired, and the kids not listening to me.
Notice the bite marks on my tomato. I find half eaten food all the time from Arabela.

On Friday I went to accountability with my pj's on. I was feeling really sick.
To my surprise, my friends planned a little party for me complete with my favorite dinner-salad, cake and presents.
I got the diaper bag I've been "saving up" for too!
I really appreciated the detail that went into it. It showed me how well my friends really know me.

Speaking of pain.
Since I was hurting this weekend, I've been burning photos to CD's and uploading to snapfish.com for future printing. It makes me feel productive and I can do it sitting down.

Sunday we had Brianna's keepers ceremony at Chilli's.
She did great this year and here she is with her new pins.
This is her 5th year, so she has 5 gold stars.
Brianna got these awards:
Beading, Card making, Latch Hooking, Soapmaking, Cooking, Friends, Charity, Spelling, Cleaning, Laundry, Modesty, Books of the bible, Georgia, Witnessing

3 comments:
fun! hope you feel better soon.
(((((HUGS))))) Feel better my friend. LOVE the swing! WAY to go Brianna!! You must be so proud of her. :)
brianna should get one for photography too because her pics you posted last time were REALLY good! :) miss you. will write you soon...been up past my eyeballs in working, etc. love, biz
Post a Comment