Coming home Monday night.

Look at those lips and cheeks.

As fair as he is, I'm hoping he keeps his blue eyes.

Ok, SUPER QUICK rundown.

I was induced Sat. morning.
I went drug-free except for a little thing in my IV the last few min. YAY!
It has been the hardest pregnancy/labor/delivery/recovery I've ever had.
He is not my biggest baby, Brianna and Elijah were bigger.
The labor was super long and I injured my back due to his positioning.
For now, I plan on just "surviving" and enjoying the baby, so not sure how soon I'll get back into the swing of things.

posted under |

12 comments:

Kathy said...

Congrats to you and your Family I hope things physically start to get better Hang in there!!!

Victoria said...

He is sooo precious. I will definitely be praying for a quick recovery and lots of time for you to enjoy Luca. Love you!

Anonymous said...

He is BEAUTIFUL!!!! A PERFECT blend of you and Dave both and Luca FITS him! Mmmmmm I can smell his sweet new baby skin through the pictures. He is beautiful Maegan. Please call, text, email or whatever if we can do ANYthing for you. You made it. SO sorry to hear it was your hardest labor/delivery/recovery yet . . . will definitely be praying for exponential improvement in the recovery area for you!! Again let us know if we can do ANYTHING for you . . . he is PRECIOUS!!!!!!!!

Joy Coleman

Mama Tuttle said...

He's so handsome!! Sorry to hear about your back!! I hope that you are feeling better! My thoughts are with you . . . I so wish that I lived closer because I would totally help out any way that I could!! Rest and take it easy if at all possible!!

Amanda said...

He's so cute! Congrats, and I hope you recover quickly :)

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness! I love him already! :-D Sooooo happy for you to finally have that adorable little bowling ball on the outside!

The Andrews Family said...

He is beautiful, I see his big brother, Elijah in him already! Rejoicing with you and your family. Out of town for the next week, but will contact you or Sarah G. to get on the list for meals. Take Care girl and may your body heal quickly.

Gabrielle Schlosser said...

Congratulations! He is SO adorable! =D

Anonymous said...

How adorable!!!!!! Wish I was there to kiss him and help you. Love you, Courtney

Lisa Spiegel said...

He's just beautiful! I'm sorry about your back...wish I could hop by and help you out! ((hugs))

Katelyn said...

BEAUTIFUL!!! I love those cheeks.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!! He is beautiful! I pray you will recover quickly and enjoy the magical time of a newborn.
Love you,
Marjorie

Newer Post Older Post Home

About Me

My photo
I am a Christian, Wife, Lover and Mother of five.

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

MY CURRENT SCRAPBOOK

Since I don't have all the time I used to to scrapbook, this is my online version. Eventually when I print my photos, I can come back here and copy that stats.

I still do scrapbook, but mostly for writing articles. I will post those pages sometimes. You can always see my work and read my articles at www.Scrapjazz.com

Recent Comments