I'm going into the hospital tomorrow (Friday) morning.
I had hoped to update the blog before then with pics, but I've been really sick all day. I have a feeling that I'm already in labor, even if it's just the beginning stages. Contractions are regular, but nothing to cry over.
Prayer requests:
David has a cold, so we're hoping that it goes away before the baby is born or he'll have to wear a mask
I want to go drug-free
I'd love to be in labor by morning so there is little need for pitocin
A healthy baby
Right now, I feel like I've got a stomach bug. Nausea, tummy ache, etc. I hope I don't loose my cookies on the table! I haven't been eating much today (too nauseated), so I'm not sure if there are any cookies in my tummy anyways.
I had hoped to update the blog before then with pics, but I've been really sick all day. I have a feeling that I'm already in labor, even if it's just the beginning stages. Contractions are regular, but nothing to cry over.
Prayer requests:
David has a cold, so we're hoping that it goes away before the baby is born or he'll have to wear a mask
I want to go drug-free
I'd love to be in labor by morning so there is little need for pitocin
A healthy baby
Right now, I feel like I've got a stomach bug. Nausea, tummy ache, etc. I hope I don't loose my cookies on the table! I haven't been eating much today (too nauseated), so I'm not sure if there are any cookies in my tummy anyways.

1 comments:
Good Luck!!! Many prayers going up for you, David and the baby!!!!!!
Post a Comment