A card and book I made for my Dad.


Finally starting to transfer photos from my PC to my Mac for printing.
This is 5/08 dance recital for Brianna

Monday started VBS. We only did the morning one since we never knew when I was going to have the baby. The kids loved it, but it was hard for me to get in/out of the car to take/pick them up.

Tuesday was Brianna's actual birthday, so we went to Chick Filet family night and the kids got free balloon art and kids' meals.

My view.
This pic is bittersweet now. This is the last time I will remember what it was like to look down at life inside me.

Touching up the house for Luca to come home!

Friday morning we got up around 4:30 so that I could go in and be induced. The hospital couldn't fit us in, so we spent the day waiting for them to call. They finally had us come at 7:30 pm. We went yard sale-n, slept, and pretty much just exercised all day to try to get labor started on it's own. It didn't work. We went to Outback steakhouse on the way to the hospital and I settled in to room 305

Pitocin was started at 6am and Luca was born at 9:56pm. Yes, it was a long, hard, really hard day. But, I'm so glad he's here! This photo was taken by my friend Christina after I pushed Luca out and they put him on my tummy. That's why he's a funny color.

Sunday David brought the kids to meet their new brother. I'll upload the video soon.

posted under |

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home

About Me

My photo
I am a Christian, Wife, Lover and Mother of five.

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

MY CURRENT SCRAPBOOK

Since I don't have all the time I used to to scrapbook, this is my online version. Eventually when I print my photos, I can come back here and copy that stats.

I still do scrapbook, but mostly for writing articles. I will post those pages sometimes. You can always see my work and read my articles at www.Scrapjazz.com

Recent Comments